The 141 Foundations adopted a multifaceted approach to alleviate destitution with the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. We are of the staunch belief that the youth are the best advocates change.
- To ensure well advised use of all assets, including monies, volunteers and sponsors.
- To promote activities that advance the foundations’ effectiveness and sustainability..
- To make decisions in the best interest of the 141 Foundations.
- To ensure that the 141 Foundations obey applicable laws in accordance with ethical
practices and it fulfills its stated vision, values and mission.
- To facilitate unification in the deliverance of relief by promoting nationwide cooperation.
- Observing the islands destitution levels and rendering assistance feasibly.
- Coordinating activities that make giving/volunteering appealing to youth.
- Assisting citizens experiencing social injustices, poverty and homelessness.