To implement sustainable relief administration for the destitute; being the change we want to see.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
141 is a non-profit organization with intentions to create long lasting solutions to poverty,
homelessness and social injustice.
OUR CORE VALUES
• Humility – Accepting that humility is vital in our growth so as to help anyone.
• Compassion – It is not how much we do but how much love we put in doing it, it is not how much we give but how much love we put in the giving.
• Respect – Respecting others is important and should be practiced, always.
• Commitment – Where there is commitment there is success. It is our duty and responsibility to seek solutions to social injustices, poverty and homeless.
• Diligence – Energy and persistence conquers all things. Team 141 works assiduously to help the
• Patience – No great thing was suddenly created; we believe our objectives will be met.
• 141’s main goal is to lend support were we are needed. We intend to positively impact the lives of thehomeless and underprivileged in Trinidad and Tobago.